Thursday, January 05, 2012

Food, Basketball & Museum

I have lost 2 pounds! I have many more to go, but I am on the right track. :-) I had my first experience at McDonalds last night and I was good. I had a cheeseburger with no bun and no condiments and I added lettuce and tomato to it. It wasn't great, but I felt good after eating it. I was also good at Subway this evening. It was my first time eating a salad there and it was good. As good as a salad can be without dressing that is.

The last two days have been busy with basketball. Both Emily & Zoe had a game yesterday in Ellsworth and then Zoe had a home game this evening. After sitting through two games yesterday with the kids, it was nice to watch Zoe's game this evening with just Emily and my Mom!

I asked Kate this morning what she wanted to do today and she decided it was a good museum day. It was like playing at the beach as they made sand castles and played in the dino dig sand pit. A woman from the Bangor Daily News took pictures of Kate & Noah playing in the sand pit, so look for them online or in the paper tomorrow. :-) She was taking pictures for a story about what you can do on a winter day when there's no snow and it is COLD outside.

Kate & Noah went into the karaoke room for the first time today. They had fun singing!

No comments: