Sunday, January 22, 2012

End of the search

I found my phone this morning! That made me SO HAPPY! I found it in our room before church. I had plans to go to the skating rink after church to look for my phone, so I'm glad I didn't have to do that!

Zoe has a new youth Sunday School teacher that she thinks is the best teacher ever! Brother Battaline is Italian and he is funny! I'm glad Zoe is going to enjoy her class this year. :-)

My kids have been practicing the new primary song, "As a Child of God" every morning before school for the past 3 weeks. This has helped them so much in learning the song. In Sharing Time today, I asked the children to raise their hand if they could fill in the blank from the 3rd verse of the song "In my own ____________". Noah raised his hand and confidently said the correct answer - home. Then as the kids were coloring, I heard Noah singing this new song as he colored. So sweet! Zach sings the loudest as we sing at home and in primary. He is very proud of the fact that he can sing all 3 verses without any help. I am proud of him, too. :-)

No comments: