Thursday, January 12, 2012

Eleanor's Night Out

I spent time yesterday figuring out what I was going to do for Activity Days that evening, but we ended up cancelling the activity. I called around to make sure parents knew about the time change, which they did, but they weren't coming to the activity due to sickness. I was filling in for Activity Days because Sunshine is sick. Emily wasn't feeling well when she got home from school. Everyone is sick! :-( My Mom called to see if I wanted to go to dinner with her, but I still had Cub Scouts and Zoe had Young Women's. Eleanor had been begging me to take her with me to church or to drop her off SOMEWHERE, so I told Mom that Eleanor would love to go out with her. It turned out to be a perfect evening for Eleanor as she went to the Harbor View Restaurant and even got a candy bar at the grocery store. :-)

No comments: