Saturday, July 19, 2008

Poopy Day

We spent most of the day at Aimee's camp for our Primary activity. We had a great turnout, the weather was perfect, and everyone had fun...including me even though Noah pooped all over my hand when I was changing his diaper. Zoe, Emily, and Eleanor stayed with Aimee, along with Zoe's friend, Morgan, to spend the night with Aimee at her camp. The girls have been looking forward to it all week! Zach is lost without his older sisters here. He has asked several times this evening where they are and when they are coming home. It has been pretty quiet around here this evening. Quiet, but still eventful as Kate pooped in the tub during her bath. More pooping in the diapers and less everywhere else, please!

My sister got married today. I hope it was a great day, Donna!

No comments: