Monday, July 21, 2008

Focusing on what I DID do today

Fluffy got fed today, I signed Zoe, Emily, and Eleanor up for the second session of swimming lessons (instead of going to the pool 4 days a week for lessons, we'll spend 2 days a week there for an hour each day), did some laundry (I can't seem to get caught up, but I make progress every few days), organized some clothes that were given to me awhile ago for Kate & Noah, had Family Home Evening, went grocery shopping, read a bit, and wrote on blog.

5 comments:

Kris said...

That's a lot!

You forgot to mention... "and took care of six children - including a newborn baby!"

Hope everyone is doing well.

Kristy said...

You got more done than I did today!!! I don't even have small children....way to go!!

Jenn said...

wow, I haven't caught up in awhile! Congrats on Noah!! he's beautiful :) And as far as I'm concerned you must do alot to take care of that many children!! :)

Janae said...

This sounds like a very productive day:) you are doing better than me and I don't have a newborn!

Cindy said...

Those kind of days are frustrating. I remember days when Chad would come home from work and asked what I did that day and all I could think of was "fed the baby"....

Joey, I'm always totally impressed with how much you do. You might not see "it", but everyone around you does, including your kids! You are a great mom, who accomplishes so so much! You're awesome!