Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Loving Noah



I think Emily holds Noah the most. When she's not holding him, she's either rubbing his head or giving him kisses.


The kids and I took a walk downtown today after story time to the post office and then we got an ice cream. I felt like a mother duck with her ducklings as they walked in a line behind me. Well, three of them walked and Zoe pushed Zach & Kate in the stroller. How did I manage with a new baby without a 9 year old and a 7 year old to help me?

3 comments:

Kris said...

Noah is lucky to be so loved!

How are you doing all of these things?? you just had a baby a week ago, silly! You are amazing.

Janae said...

I agree...it makes things easier with a new baby when you have older kids to help! So glad the girls are helpful and loving their new baby:)
(love the +1)

LaRae said...

I wondered how you were going to update the title of your blog - perfect! It does make it nice to have big sisters to help, doesn't it?!