Monday, July 07, 2008

Any Contractions?

YES!!! They started this afternoon around 2:15. Matt came home around 4:00, we had Family Home Evening, and then brought the kids over to my parents' to spend the night. Now I want to go to bed because my contractions are still tolerable and ranging from 5-10 minutes apart. Matt wants to head to the hospital. We were at the hospital too late for Zach, too early for Kate, we need a happy medium here. I don't think we're there yet. I AM a little nervous that if I fall asleep that I'm going to wake up with very intense contractions that will produce a quick delivery, but I'd also like to get some sleep before the delivery. Matt is sure he is going to deliver this baby.

Stay tuned for the announcement of "Taco Bill"'s arrival and picture!

7 comments:

Sammie-J said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!!!!! Can't wait to hear all the details! By the way, you look so totally awesome in all your pictures. Yea, here comes Taco Bill!

Dawn said...

WOO-HOO!!! Glad I stopped by again tonight.

Kris said...

We can't wait to hear the news! So exciting!!

Phae-Jae said...

Yeah!!

Janae said...

Yeah!!! We can't wait to hear news:) I am glad Matt saved the day Sunday..yeah Matt:)

Kristy said...

Horray!!!!

Cindy said...

I'm soooo excited! I can't wait to hear your news!!!!