Saturday, July 05, 2008

In case you are wondering

No 4th of July baby. Still waiting. So yesterday we went to...

...the parade

Eleanor pouted throughout the parade. I don't know why, and when I asked her why, she didn't know either.







Where else would I rather be when I'm overdue on a hot, 4th of July day???





The kids inching farther away from us and closer to the parade.

So close they got to pat the pony.


...Mom & Dad's for a barbecue







Zoe wearing her necklace that someone handed to her at the parade.




...the fireworks (me, Zoe, Emily, Eleanor, & my parents)

Eleanor wouldn't smile for me

until she asked if she could take a picture of me and I said only if she smiled for me.




I hope everyone had a fun 4th of July!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun!

I guess we'll just hope it's "today" for that little boy to be born, until it actually is "today".

We're still thinking about you!