Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday's Feast

I don't want to dwell on the rotten afternoon we had with lots of crying, hitting, pushing, and yelling (that would be me) rewarded with a trip to the pool for the last hour of afternoon swim because had we all stayed in the house together any longer, there would have been bloodshed, so I will focus on Friday's Feast...

Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
Several months ago the kids and I went to the walk-in salon at the mall for haircuts. My hairdresser was not working because of surgery. I don't like the layers I got and I look forward to my next haircut with my hairdresser in the fall!

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child.
Eating all the sweets I want without worrying about gaining weight!

Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
I should say olive oil, but I'm going with margarine.

Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
Italian, so I could visit Italy and not stress about communicating while I'm there.

Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
Retiring from preschool years and having all 6 kids in school, woohoo!




2 comments:

Clare said...

Thanks for stopping by my feast. Loves yours.

Clare

Kris said...

I'm sorry you had one of those afternoons... I hear you!

Hopefully today is better.