Sunday, July 06, 2008

Matt saves the day

I had a new outlook on the day when Matt pointed out this morning that this is my LAST Sunday going to church pregnant EVER. Music to my ears this morning. He also warned everyone during Sacrament meeting as he was bearing his testimony to not say to me "You haven't had that baby YET?", so they didn't...and most everyone avoided the baby topic. So my last Sunday pregnant was pretty painless and I didn't have to clock anyone for saying the dreaded words.

I took this picture of Kate in her cute duck dress that everyone thought was so adorable today. She has so many cute summer clothes and dresses that she pretty much wears a different outfit every day and a different dress every Sunday. This is a fun age to dress little girls because all the clothes are adorable and I get to pick out what they wear. Give her another year and she'll be insisting on wearing what she wants, and the outfit won't match and it won't be the cutest outfit in the closet.


Here's me in the dress that I have worn every Sunday for the past 2 months. I'm going to miss not having to decide what I'm going to wear to church because only 1 dress fits me.

9 comments:

Kris said...

Go Matt! What a good husband! Kate does look very cute in her dress... I still can't believe she's going to be a big sister!

Katie said...

you poor thing. I was for sure thinking on the 4th. My new guess is early, early, tuesday morning...

Phae-Jae said...

Yeah! The last pregnant Sunday:)

Courtney said...

Hope you didn't mind my question :) I'll be gone on Wednesday, but let me know if you need me to take your kids.

♥Shally said...

ohhh... I remember those days!

Hang in there!

Dawn said...

When Kristen was coming, I was working up to the last at the bank in the town where I would have the baby. Everyone kept asking me why I was still there and I'd tell them that I was better off there than at home, which was quite a ways away, so just to quit worrying about it! I hope you don't have another Sunday to wear that dress! If so, I think I'd stay home!

Kristy said...

I hope the baby comes really soon!!!! I never went over I always went at least 2 weeks early so you are a saint to be so patient....I would not have been!!!! Good Luck!

mindyluwho said...

My two month uniform was a black dress. I wanted to burn it when I was done with it!

Yay for Matt for asking those hated six words not be spoken!

Elozia Marie said...

What a cute ducky dress! I miss that age of endless cute clothes! Now I'm lucky if they decide to try to match!