Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oh Santa!

Noah had his first church experience today. He ate and pooped through most of it.

We sang "The Spirit of God" during Sacrament meeting today. Eleanor lit right up when we sang "hosanna" because she thought we sang "Oh Santa". She was so surprised and excited that we were singing about Santa!

Zach fell asleep during Sacrament meeting and didn't wake up until church was almost over. After a snack and potty break, he went into nursery for a few minutes before church was over. Zach loves nursery and looks forward to going every Sunday. Now if we can get Kate to adopt that attitude in a few Sundays, that would be sweet!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Wow, you made it to church, that is impressive! You are tough. I'm glad you got to sing about Santa...:)

Unknown said...

Awwwww, Congratulations Maine Mom, Noah is just beautiful. Sorry I've been offline-I feel so bad I missed it!

He looks so sweet-I can't wait to read about life with 6.

You are amazing!!!

Janae said...

You are so amazing with your making it to church after giving birth! I am glad that Eleanor is thinking of Santa even in July...what a funny girly she is:)

Katie said...

We are on nursery countdown here too. I cant wait for Ella to go. I wish we were signing about Santa... Im officially "almost" sick of summer already! Noah sure is cute and it looks like Zach adores him