Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Only 3

Yesterday, I caught a glimpse of life with Zoe, Emily, and Eleanor at school and it was pretty quiet around here! My parents took the 3 older girls to the Bangor fair and they had a great time. I heard a lot about the monkey show they saw. I took the younger 3 to Target and then a little later we went to the grocery store and then we went through the drive-thru at McDonald's to bring food home to eat. I paid for the food and then went to the next window to pick up our food. The man gave me our drinks and then told me that there was a wait on the chicken nuggets, so he told me to pull into a parking spot on the side and our food would be brought out when it was ready. I had a feeling that we would be forgotten about and I was right. After awhile, I went back to the drive-thru window and asked for our food. The young woman at the window hadn't been told that I was off to the side waiting for food and she felt bad. So we got our food, plus 2 free apple pies (I wish they still made the fried apple pies!), plus 2 free meals for our next visit. Not bad for the extra wait we had. The wait was pretty relaxing, otherwise I would have been more annoyed about it.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Life with only three huh, that should be a piece of cake! I still can barely manage my 2. Ella has entered the terrible two's already(could that be possible?) and she is driving us all crazy with her "atttitude". Yikes!

Kris said...

Yes, I have "only 3" and can barely manage them too. Oh well.

It really will be different at your house when school starts, won't it!

Elozia Marie said...

LOL, I have three kids, but I can imagine with 6, 3 seems relaxing :) I'm excited for school to start too - it's nice when they can go to school, and mom can breathe for a few minutes!

Dawn said...

I'm glad they compensated you for the wait! Not the greatest customer service, though.