Thursday, July 03, 2008

25 1/2 hours

I heard a thud last night after I blogged and was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. I thought maybe a toy or book had fallen from the top bunk, but this was the result of the thud...

Eleanor is supposed to be in the bottom bunk.

My mom called me this morning looking for an excuse to stay home from work, so I gave her several, although neither were because I was in labor. She watched the kids while I took Zoe to her swim lesson and she watched the kids while Matt and I went to Pizzeria Uno for lunch and then I went to my doctor's appointment for another non-stress test. The baby is not stressed. He is quite content floating around in my womb. So content that I'm afraid he's not going to be born within the next 25 1/2 hours. It's hard to make 4th of July plans when the only place you want to be is in the hospital.

No comments: