Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good news

Noah's doctor called today and his bilirubin level has gone down, so no more trips to the lab. :-) He has been awake more the last few days and he is eating more, too.

I took some pictures of the kids at the pool this evening. The kids always have a fun time swimming! Here is Kate throwing a ball to Matt. She has quite an arm on her! When I was pregnant with Kate, I had the feeling she was going to be a good athlete. Softball just may be her sport.


This is a rare moment for Zoe & Emily to visit Zach & Kate in the shallow end. They were having fun making Kate's hair stick up.

Kate continued to mess with her hair after Zoe & Emily went back into the deeper water.


After swimming, I went to the grocery store while Matt fed the kids dinner and got them into bed. Noah slept as I shopped. The lady in front of me at the checkout saw that I was shopping with a baby and commented on how I had my hands full. Um, shopping with a sleeping baby is nothing compared to the chaos I avoided had I brought all 6 kids with me shopping! No, shopping with 1 sleeping baby was quite peaceful.

4 comments:

Kris said...

That's pretty funny. Did you tell the lady about the other five kids at home?

I'm glad Noah is doing so well!

Sammie-J said...

Yeah for Noah!
What pool is that, I thought it may be the one in Brewer, but then I realized it wasn't.
I'm always looking for new places to take Jordan.
One of these days I know we'll run into eachother at the supermarket. That'll be nice though huh?

Dawn said...

I get that "you have your hands full" bit ALL THE TIME. When I have just the twins, I tell them there are two more where they came from . They're impressed with this grandma.

Clare said...

Great photo's.
Wish we had the weather over her for out door pools but our paddling pool will just have to do.
Its a huge paddling pool and I do enjoy sitiing and relaxing in it when the sun comes out.
Clare