Saturday, March 22, 2008

A new cat?

Not in this house. It's just Eleanor making herself into a cat with the touch of a marker. One of the girls said it looked like she had a mustache, so then Eleanor decided she didn't want a "mouse beard" anymore and spent the next 10 minutes scrubbing it off.


Zoe & Emily had the day off from school today. It has been a long day. They were excited when my Mom came over to babysit for the evening and I was ready to escape. :-) Matt & I went to Pizzeria Uno and enjoyed a relaxing dinner. That's our spot and I always enjoy my time there with Matt. We watched "Dan in real life" when we got home. It was so good. Go rent it! The first 5 minutes gave us a glimpse of our lives in a few years with Zoe, Emily, and Eleanor. What have we gotten ourselves into???

Zach continues to make progress with the potty everyday. Yesterday afternoon while he was coloring he shouted, "I'm done! I'm done!" He had the I've got to go potty look, so I asked him if he needed to go potty. He shouted, "Yes!" and then he ran down the hall and into the bathroom. He's not pooping in his underwear or on the floor now which is nice.

No comments: