Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday

Today was more of a relaxing day, which was needed after my cleaning frenzy yesterday. Zoe went to school today and Eleanor is feeling better, too. Matt stayed home sick again. I worked on scrapbooking until I ran out of sheet protectors and paper. I finished reading "The Wednesday Letters", which was good and then started reading "Between Sundays" by Karen Kingsbury. Kate got a hold of the new book I am reading and ripped out a few pages. I wonder if our librarian is sick of me bringing back ripped books yet. After the kids went to bed this evening, I went over to my parents' house to play Phase 10 with my mom. I lost both games, but I had fun playing, and being out of the house for awhile was nice.

I took this picture of Eleanor feeding Kate some of her yogurt today. Kate loves yogurt, but boy does she make a mess when she eats it by herself! So having Eleanor give Kate little bites was encouraged, and cute to watch.

4 comments:

Kris said...

I'm glad it was a better day! That is a really cute picture. I love big sister-ing.

Elozia Marie said...

I'm just about to start "Wednesday Letters", so I'm glad to hear it was good. That picture of your girls is so sweet! Sisters are such fun!

Janae said...

I am glad Zoe got to go back to school:) Eleanor looks like she is enjoying helping. It is so nice to have helpers:)

Anonymous said...

Speaking of The Wednesday Letters, I work with Jason and thought you’d like knowing he has a new contest on his web site where you can win a free trip-for-two to his hometown in VA, the Shenandoah Valley. All you have to do is mail him a Christmas card! All the details are here:

http://www.jasonfwright.com/triptosvalley.php