Thursday, May 29, 2008

5 weeks and counting

The requested belly shot...

I have had these overalls since I was pregnant with Zoe. From experience, in a few more weeks I won't be able to button the top button on the sides. I'm glad to know I'm not bigger now than I have been with previous pregnancies. :-) I never pay attention to my weight when I'm pregnant, so I have no idea how much I've gained with each one. I do know that by the time I deliver, none of my clothes fit comfortably and I am ready for a wardrobe change!

Matt and I went to see "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" this evening. Tonight was the last night our local theater was showing this movie, so we decided to have datenight a night early. We both had low expectations for the movie from the reviews we have heard, but we both thought it was better than we expected. It was nice to get out as always.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

That is so cute! I can't believe you can wear overalls at this time in your pregnancy - and with the top button still fastened!

I LOVE the picture of Zoe and Kate - what a sweet relationship!

Kris said...

Wow, only 5 weeks left!! That is exciting. I'm glad you got your date night!

Cindy said...

5 weeks, WOW! It's the countdown now, huh! You look great!

Jenn said...

you look great!! Is it just me or do you carry low? I carried my daughter high and so far this one seems high as well.

5 weeks left, you must be getting excited!!

-Jenn from "jenn rambles on"