Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Too tired to think

I am exhausted. The kids and I have been gone most of the day. I took Eleanor, Zach, and Kate to storytime this morning. It was the first time going in a long while and it felt good to go. The kids were very good. It will take a few weeks before they feel comfortable again to run wild and free. Zoe had requested more Nancy Drew books to read, so we had to make sure we picked those up before we left. I had Zoe make a list of the books she has already read and she has read quite a few. It's nice that she's a great reader and loves to read, but Zoe...do you think you could get your nose out of the book long enough to do...??? I never have to worry about her getting the 15 minutes of reading in every day for homework.

We went over to my parents' house after storytime, so I could finish organizing the clothes being stored in their attic. I managed to organize everything, get everything into boxes or zipped bags, and put back into the attic. And hopefully by Fall, I'll be ready to dig out the Fall/Winter clothes and put away the Spring/Summer clothes because right now I am sick of organizing clothes!

1 comment:

♥Shally said...

I need to go through all my kid's closet and take out all of the clothes that are too small.

Yuck.