Saturday, May 17, 2008

Blah, blah, blah

Check out Matt's blog for more details about our sick kids. I think the worst is over, unless Kate starts throwing up. She has had diarrhea the last few days and is taking more naps than usual, but no throwing up yet.
I get a kick out of Eleanor saying her butt is throwing up when she has diarrhea. Her cute sayings keep coming even when she's sick.

For the record, I think Matt is capable of taking care of our kids, BUT when he suggests to a very sick Eleanor this morning to go change her shirt that she just threw up on (all water) instead of going to get it himself and changing her, I knew I needed to be home today. Sick kids need their mom.

5 comments:

Kris said...

I'm sorry the sickness is continuing... and sorry you missed out on your 'day off'. I'm sure Matt is very qualified, but sure everyone appreciated you being home too. That is hard. I hope everyone is feeling much better tomorrow!

Dawn said...

That does NOT sound like fun!

Eleanor's sayings are priceless. Reminds me of Feisty and her "snoring toes" when her foot falls asleep.

Gabriela said...

Sorry! I've got one sick kid after another around here right now too-but the sore throat/headache/fever variety, which I MUCH prefer to the throwing up/butt throw-up (too funny!) variety.

Happy belated birthday Eleanor! Hope you feel better soon!

calibosmom said...

Her butt is throwing up? That is hilarious! SOOO sorry for the sickness-hope you're all better soon!

Katie said...

Hope they all get better soon. It is awful!