Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My new centerpiece



I was wondering what I was going to put in my new bowl. And when I wondered what I was going to do with the rocks that Eleanor and Zach painted today, there was the bowl waiting to be used. Perfect!

Here are a few of the rocks. Eleanor's face rock...

Zach's rock that kind of looks like a heart from this angle...

And here is my favorite rock that Eleanor painted...

And the other side of the same rock...


I took Emily to Walmart this evening to have her picture taken. It came out very nice. She was super cooperative with lots of smiles and it was super quick. We ate at the McDonald's at Walmart and then picked up a few things before coming home.
It has been fun having this one on one time with the kids as they have taken turns getting their picture taken.

4 comments:

Kris said...

I like the centerpiece!

You are so good about getting pictures done. That is great.

♥Shally said...

I love kid made art work! It looks great anywhere you put it!

Katie said...

Those are some mighty fine looking stones. You are one lucky mama to have such artistic kids! I love the homeade presents, they are the best!

Gabriela said...

Cute bowl and rocks! Looks like you got a lot of great stuff for Mother's Day. And you look super cute pregnant!