Thursday, October 11, 2012

Things to Love Today

I love to exercise in the quiet of the morning.
I love having great friends.  Happy Birthday Jessica!
I love that my kids have great friends.
I love having my Yukon to get me around.
I love chocolate.
I love reading "Heaven is Here."
I love getting a big hug from Kate after school.
I love watching Kate concentrate as she learns how to cheer.
I love having older children who without complaint watch their younger siblings.
I love hearing that Eleanor & Zach are doing well in school.
I love to watch soccer games...even when it is cold.
I love having a husband who is always helping out when he is home.
I love my country and the freedoms we are blessed with.
I love being a wife and a mother.

1 comment:

Kris said...

What a great list! Nice. It's so good to recognize and enjoy all the good things in life! :)