Thursday, October 04, 2012

Need a hair stylist?

Zoe has been watching different videos online to learn how to do different hair styles.  She reminds me of one of my close friends from school, Stephanie.  Stephanie would braid everyone's hair before a game or special occasion and Zoe does the same thing.  She braided hair before soccer photos last week.  She is quite talented in the hair department!  She is experimenting this evening.  She watched a video about how to get soft curls without using a curling iron and then she tried it out on herself.  She will see the result in the morning.
Eleanor came home around 11am from school because she wasn't feeling good.  She said her stomach hurt, but she didn't have a fever and she acted like she was alright.  I guess she just needed to rest at home after being on the go so much lately.  I know I appreciated being home today!
Kate had her 1st cheering/tumbling class after school.  She really enjoyed it. :-)  She learned some jumps, cheers & gymnastics.  The coach, Linda asked Kate if she had done gymnastics before because she did such a great back walk over with assistance.  :-) This was Kate's first gymnastics class ever.
My mom stopped by this evening and she had dinner with us.  That was especially nice because my parents are heading to North Carolina soon to visit my sister.  Zoe's game got cancelled due to the weather, so it was nice to have us all home for a family dinner. :-)

No comments: