Monday, September 03, 2012

Labor Day

Celebrating the last day of summer vacation in style!
Our branch met at the Blue Hill Park for a lobstah bake.
After lots of yummy food and playing on the playground, we went to the water to swim.  The morning was super cold, so we didn't think it would warm up enough to swim, but it did!  It was Matt's one and only swim this summer.

To jump or not to jump?

The canoe races were a blast to watch!


We enjoyed so many friends today!

It was a great last day of summer vacation!

1 comment:

Kris said...

That sounds like a PERFECT last day of summer!! I'm glad you had a great time. I hope everyone has a good first day of school and that Eleanor and Zach are feeling better!

Sorry I haven't commented much lately, I've been reading your blog on my phone a lot and too lazy to comment since it's a little harder on the phone! Lame, I know...