Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Grateful

I am grateful...
That I get to see my husband & children every morning and every evening...and sometimes in between.
That Zoe knows how to braid and that she loves to do her sisters' hair.
For Noah's hugs.
That my children have settled into the new school year and that they have great teachers.
That I get to spend my days with Noah.
For recipes because they help me to be a good cook.
For my Savior's example of love and service.
For friends who sew and offer to do my sewing for me.
For kids who do their homework without complaining.
For friends & family who come over to help Matt work on the new house.
That Zoe has the magic touch to get my phone working again.
That Zach loves Cub Scouts.
That I live in the United States of America.
That my Mom likes to treat our family to dinner.
For caring family members who love and support us in so many ways!
For a quiet house at night.

2 comments:

Courtney @ Ordinary Happily Ever After said...

I love those days when you feel this way!

janerickson said...

This reminds me of the song "Blessed" by Martina McBride. I listen to it on my MP3 player as I walk. I'ts good to remind ourselves what we love about our life. I am truly blessed with a great family, a kind and patient husband who makes me laugh - my health and so much more. I love Fall, too. life is good here. Thanks for the reminder to be grateful.
Mom