Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sunny Saturday

I was able to go for a walk along the waterfront this morning before Emily & Eleanor's softball game. It was such a beautiful day today. :-) I enjoyed watching the game. I don't wish I was coaching, but I wish I could have been on the coaching staff to voice my opinion about turning our all girl league into a co-ed league. I don't agree with that decision. So far, I have only seen a few boys playing, but I don't like what has been started.




Zoe & Matt spent most of their day at church, so Zoe and her friend Caitlin could take part in the youth scavenger hunt. Brother Battaline puts together awesome scavenger hunts!

The kids & I had dinner with my parents and Elder Ward & Elder Kalahiki-Anthony. We had a great time! Matt went to the stake center for the seminary graduation.

I received my online business decision package today. I've reviewed most of the material and I believe I can succeed with this business. I am excited! It does involve selling a product having to do with health and wellness, but people come to me instead of me trying to find people to sell to. I don't know all the details yet, but I'm ready to find out. I have a phone consultation set up for Monday afternoon.

No comments: