Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Trying something new

I have heard about income at home on talk radio for awhile now.  I am very interested in earning money from home and before I know it, I will have all day to do so.  I have been hesitant about income at home, though because I'm not a good sales person and I have a feeling that I would be selling something.  Although, I'm pretty sure I heard on the radio that it doesn't involve selling anything...but then what would I be doing?  I like the fact that radio hosts that I like are promoting this business.  It does involve buying a kit, but I can send the kit back and only pay for the shipping if I don't like it.  I thought I would try this company out in a few years, but lately it has been on my mind a lot. I try to push it out of my mind, thinking that I am too busy right now to start working from home, but the thought keeps coming back. So today, I ordered the kit. I have no idea what I am getting myself into or why it needs to be done now, but I do know that I am going to look the materials over when I get them on Saturday and I'll go from there.

Noah & Kate played well together today. Usually, they want me to play with them, but today they were content to play on their own in the bedroom. :-)

Zoe, Emily, Eleanor & I went to church this evening for Cubs, Young Women's & Activity Days. Then we drove back to Bucks port to attend the Literacy & Math Night at the Middle School. We walked around and looked at different projects that Zoe & Emily have done. My favorites were Zoe, Hailey & Arlena's Public Service Announcement about drinking and driving, and Emily's poems. I'll share the poems when Emily brings them home.

No comments: