Saturday, May 26, 2012

Our Garden

We planted our garden today. :-) We hope to have corn...


and carrots...
and green beans...
and butternut squash...
 Kate had a rough day.  I think camping wore her out!
and pumpkins...
 and zucchini...
and tomatoes and lettuce.

I planted Eleanor's tree that she brought home from school...
I also planted flower seeds around the edge of the garden.  This is what our garden looks like.
 The weeds around the garden drive me nuts, but I'm hoping that the weeds will fill the deer up and the deer will leave our plants alone!
I love watching for the seedlings to poke through the dirt!  We buy tomato seedlings, but the rest are seeds.

Matt & I took a much needed break this afternoon and we went to Pizzeria Uno for lunch.  I enjoyed their landscaping creativity. :-)

No comments: