Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Friday, March 27th

Emily once again went to school without her missing library book. I told her to get the title and the author of the book, so we could buy a replacement. After Emily had been home from school for awhile in the afternoon, she asked me if I was forgetting to ask her something. I wasn't sure what she was talking about and she reminded me about the book and me wanting the name and author of the book. So I asked her if she had the information and she said no because she found the book. Yay! One of her classmates was reading it. I'm not sure how Emily's library book got mixed in with her class books, but her classmate thought it was a book that belonged to her classroom. I keep forgetting to ask Emily for more details, but I am glad the book was found and I'm glad that Emily can take out books again from the library. No wonder I couldn't find the book!

Zach was having internet withdrawals today. He really wanted to play on Nickjr.

I tried to get my lesson prepared, but it was just not coming together.

Matt and I met with Eleanor's teacher, Mrs. Pelletier this evening. Eleanor is doing great! She is excited to start doing homework soon. Eleanor was star of the week on Tuesday, so she brought in some pictures of herself from the age of 0 to 5 years old to share with her class. Mrs. Pelletier said she looked at one of the pictures and was a bit surprised when she realized that she looked a lot like Kate. I could show someone a picture of Kate, Eleanor, and Zoe all at the age of 2 and that person would believe me if I said they are triplets. Eleanor was so excited to be star of the week!

Matt and I went to Hannaford to pick up some dinner and a few other things and then we came over to my parents' home for datenight. The kids were so excited to have my mom watch them! It has been awhile since Matt and I have gone out together (with Noah of course). I was planning on blogging, but after we watched "Chuck", "Life", and "The Office", it was after 10pm and we needed to get back home. We had fun eating and getting caught up on our shows.

No comments: