Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Last field trip for me

Thanks to my mom taking another day off from work to watch Eleanor, Zach, and Kate, I was able to go on Emily's field trip today to the Discovery museum, which we all call "the children's museum." All went well and I even made it to the school on time after Emily's teacher called me at 8am to tell me that the bus was leaving at 8:45, not 9:15 like originally planned. Fortunately, we were pretty much ready and I was able to drop the kids off with my mom and arrive at the school with a few minutes to spare. I had 3 angels in my group, including Emily. They bounced from one activity to another at the museum and I followed them. You would think that all of this exercise and go, go, go every single day would put me into an early labor, but no, it doesn't. I just fall into bed exhausted every night and continue to count down the days.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Field trips are fun but exhausting and I am not even pregnant!

Janae said...

Field trips are seriously time consuming and I am impressed you are going at this point:) I am sure Emily was glad to have you with her.

mindyluwho said...

I love it when my calendar is empty, empty, empty!

I always hated it when people would say, "not too much longer!" because for me the last few weeks were the looonnngggest of the whole pregnancy!

Dawn said...

You are one brave and wonderful mama!

Phae-Jae said...

Yeah...schools out!

Now on to BABY DAY!

Hope Taco Bill is doing well:D