Sunday, June 29, 2008

Enough with the twin dreams

Zoe had a dream the other night that I had twin boys. Judy Booth came up to me this morning at church and told me about a dream that she had about me having twin boys. There is only 1 baby boy inside of me and he is the LAST ONE, so why these dreams about twins???

Many people at church were surprised and/or disappointed to see me still pregnant today. What will they think when I show up next week still pregnant? I really hope I'm not, but it's possible.

A sweet sister at church today gave us some frozen meals and muffins to take home. I often wonder how she feels about seeing my pregnant self every Sunday since she got pregnant before me and was due in April with her first child, but she miscarried around 4 months. She has never acted bitter or hurt, but I just wonder what she thinks. I do know that it was very thoughtful of her to provide us with food, and I just received an e-mail from her letting me know that if we need her help with child care, laundry, etc., to give her a call and she will be over. She is a very sweet sister indeed.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

She is indeed selfless and wonderful. Twin boys would be fun!!! Ha.

Phae-Jae said...

TWINS! That would be a fun surprise:)

Hang in there!!!!!!

Janae said...

Twins?? Always, a scary thought! I am sure everyone is just wanted to distract you from the fact that you are overdue:)