Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just tired

I hate missing a day of blogging now because some of you will think it's because I'm in labor. No such luck for last night, although I did have my first Braxton Hicks, which I find annoying. Matt was ready to rush me to the hospital, but as I keep telling him when he asks me if I'm in labor, it's not July yet! Many people keep saying that this could be the baby that comes early or at least on time, and it could happen I suppose, but I'm not convinced it will. Plus, my doctor is on vacation next week and I'd really like him to deliver our last baby, so we have to wait until the week after my actual due date anyway.



I made charts for the kids to help keep them focused on getting ready in the morning, doing chores, and getting ready for bed at night. They love checking their charts to see what needs to be done, doing what needs to be done, and then checking off what they did. Eleanor is even helping out more and has said her prayers and has listened to the scriptures consistently the past 2 days. I hope their enthusiasm lasts throughout the summer! I think the fact that they are getting paid to stay on task will help. :-)

2 comments:

Sammie-J said...

Oh, the braxton hicks. I remember the actual night I went into labor I had been having constant Braxton Hicks and they were so annoying. But then when I actually went into Labor at 3am, I new it was real. I'm sure you're a pro at this labor thing by now. My grandmother always tells me of the story of how she learned by her third child to not go to the hospital until she knew she had to. She can remember holding onto the refridgerator while having contractions with her last child.

You must be getting so excited though? I know I can speak for many when I say I'm excited for you. :)

Gabriela said...

a little money never hurt anything, right?

Good luck with the wait-the last couple of weeks are the worst (at least for me)