Friday, June 27, 2008

Feel free to be born, "Taco Bill"

Matt woke up this morning feeling better, but he stayed home from work. So I was able to take Zoe to her swimming lesson by myself and then Zoe and I went to my doctor's appointment. All is well and we are still waiting. I was given permission to have the baby this weekend as the receptionist looked for an open appointment next week with my doctor and couldn't find one. They ended up squeezing me in for an appointment on Tuesday. I hope to be in the hospital on Tuesday, but I'll probably end up at my doctor's appointment.

We got a letter in the mail today from Eleanor's school and we found out that Mrs. Pelletier will be Eleanor's Kindergarten teacher. She is the teacher I had requested and we are all excited that Eleanor will be in her class. Zoe and Emily think it is neat that Eleanor will have the same teacher that they had, and Eleanor feels the same way.

The kids and I went swimming this afternoon. Kate stayed home with Matt, and my Dad stopped at the pool as he was driving by and noticed my car was there, so that made the afternoon swim easier. I was not up for a long afternoon today, so going to the pool sounded much better than sticking around home. Today has been the first day that I have felt ready to have this baby. I am moving slower and slower each day and I am tired of being pregnant. I'm trying to enjoy these last days of being pregnant since the plan is that this is our last baby, but it's getting harder to do.

Matt and I went on our last baby-free date night tonight (hopefully!). We went to Bar Harbor to eat at Miguel's, we played miniature golf at Pirate's Cove, and we stopped at Walmart to pick up baby necessities. See "Taco Bill", we're ready for you now, so feel free to be born...okay, so I haven't packed my hospital bag yet, but I promise it's on my list of things to do tomorrow.

4 comments:

♥Shally said...

Come on TACO BILL!!!! :)

Kris said...

another eventful day! 'feel free to be born', that's funny. I'm excited for the big day to arrive... it will arrive eventually!

Gabriela said...

No baby, huh? It's so hard to wait.

Glad Elenor got the teacher you wanted. :)

mindyluwho said...

Joey...Joey...

no answer...

I hope you're at the hospital!