Thursday, June 19, 2008

2 weeks and counting!

Zoe and Emily had their last day of school today. It is very fitting that tomorrow is the first day of summer and the first day of summer break. Eleanor is so excited that the next time Zoe and Emily go to school, she'll be going too!

Matt and I had one of our last remaining date nights together without a baby this evening. We did not take our dinner or shopping without a baby for granted. I think we can all agree that I have a great mom for giving us so many opportunities to get out as a couple! Matt and I do appreciate her and the time we get to share together.

2 comments:

Sammie-J said...

I have a great Mother in Law and Mother who will watch Jordan any time I ask, and I don't think I tell them enough how much it is appreciated. We are lucky!

Dawn said...

Two more weeks! And I have one more of work. I can't believe your kids are still in school! Are their rooms air conditioned? Or isn't it hot yet? When do they go back?