Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baby Shower

"The gang" (minus Zoe and Emily who were at school) got together today at Jenn's and had a surprise baby shower for me and "Taco Bill". What fun!
I actually like this picture of me. I'd use it as my blog profile picture if I could figure out how to do it.







Looking at all of these cute clothes is making it more real that we're going to have a baby! Soon!


"Taco Bill" is not an acceptable name among the moms, so I listened as Jenn, Andrea, and Christy mentioned names that they like. We're still deciding here.

Thank you gals for a fun afternoon and for being such great friends!

8 comments:

Kris said...

I love that picture! You look so pretty. Your hair looks great and you have a happy glow :) What nice friends & a fun surprise!

Phae-Jae said...

That is a great picture! You go into Settings, then Dashboard, then Edit Profile and upload it under Photo URL:)

Sweet of them to give you a surprise!

Katie said...

Thats so cool your friends thru a shower for you. You only have 15 day left? It seems like its gone by so fast. I love(and hate) the last few weeks of pregnancy. They are the most exciting...

♥Shally said...

Wow you look great for being so far along in your pregnancy!

My face was unrecognizable after 5 months...

Sammie-J said...

You are glowing, and you look so beautiful! I hope you keep us up to date as it gets even closer.

A fellow blogger of mine has a blog dedicated to baby names. You can email her with all kinds of information, how many other kids you have, what their names are. What names you've considered and so on. And she gives you some great options. Of coarse you're not obligated to anything, but it's kind of fun to see what others pick out for you and then to see what you've picked. Just a suggestion of coarse.

Take Care!!

Sammie-J said...

Oh sorry, by the way the address for that blog is:
http://www.swistlebabynames.blogspot.com/

Dawn said...

What a fun surprise! I figured out how to change my profile picture, surprisingly, but don't know if I can tell you how.

Gabriela said...

Oh good, I didn't miss it!!! I have been wondering if your little guy decided to show up a little early, but I guess not.

Take care of yourself!!! I can't wait to hear the big news.

That is a nice picture, you look so much like one of your daughters (I'm not sure which one, but you probably do.) :)