Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Never enough clothes

After dropping off bags of clothes and books to Goodwill this afternoon, I just had to take a look around to see if I could find some capri pants or shorts for Zoe and Emily. Yes I went through bags and bags of clothes yesterday, but they were mostly for Kate and some for Zach. I bought Eleanor some summer clothes Friday night and then found more summer clothes for her yesterday, so she is set for the Summer. But Zoe and Emily were in need of more (okay maybe not need, but I figured if I found some shorts/capri pants in their size, it would be fun to buy them since Zoe and Emily have the least amount of Summer clothes). And even though they insist that most of last year's shorts and capri pants still fit them, I don't believe them (as they suck in their stomachs to button them up). So I found a pair of capri pants and a pair of overall shorts for Emily and a pair of shorts that Zoe and Emily can share since the shorts fit them both...and I even found a pair of capri pants for me that I can wear now and after the baby is born. :-) Shopping for clothes is a lot more fun than washing them and organizing them!

Zach has a minor cold. He sneezed this evening and then I heard Eleanor yell, "Zach! Don't achoo on me!"

2 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

he,he..."don't achoo on me"

Fun shopping, I want to go.

Janae said...

I agree....buying them is sooo much better than washing them:)hope Zach is better soon:)