Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Tuesday, April 7th

Matt worked late today. Eleanor woke up with a stuffy nose and a slightly red, runny eye, so she stayed home. Her nose and eye seemed to clear right up after the girls left for school. Figures. Eleanor had a fun "sick" day at home.

The Booths came over for a visit. Eleanor and Zach were wild! Jerry had them all wound up and they were all loving it. Judy brought over some tulips to plant. I hope they survive my black thumb!

Eleanor was looking at one of Zoe's birthday cards when she asked me who it was from. I replied, "That's from your Aunt Kerri, Uncle Jon, Ashley, Jacob, Aimee..."
Eleanor: "Oh, Aimee loves me! I love her, too! I wish I could live with her!" It is neat that these cousins have bonded being so far away from each other.

After showing Eleanor a Spring jacket I had for her she replied, "Holy Crap!" Me: "Holy Crap? What does that mean?" Eleanor: "It means I love it so much!" She just cracks me up!

Everyone is so happy that there is no more snow on the ground. I washed all of the snowpants today and winter coats. I'm anxious to put them away.

No comments: