Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pictures!

Zach wanted me to take a picture of him awhile ago when he was playing with his legos. At the time, I didn't realize how funny the picture was with Zach wearing Eleanor's sneakers, Kate standing in the lego box with her boots on, and Noah innocently looking on. My kids are too funny!

A peek into my "good mail" box. Yummy treats!

Emily's Easter basket that she made at school and Tulips from the Booths...

Zoe's circulatory system mobile...

Impressive!

Face painting from the Health Fair...


Coloring Easter eggs...








Getting ready to eat their first Easter eggs that they colored...


Yesterday, our family went to the Barrett's for an Easter Luau. Fun! We ate a yummy feast, visited with the Barrett's, the Booth's, Patti, the Lee's, and some neighbors of the Barrett's, and we went to a nearby park for an Easter Egg Hunt! Kate's age put her at an advantage with a headstart...




The Union River near the park...


Easter morning!...after Eleanor complained of a belly ache and spent some time in the bathroom...



Kate didn't hunt for eggs. She found her Easter pail on her chair and she was content to sit and munch.





Mini-Daddy...





We have had a nice Easter. Zoe, Emily, and Zach traveled to Belfast with Matt. I survived my Easter lesson on the Law of Consecration. We had a nice dinner with my parents and now we should get ready to head home (or hit the road as Zoe would say).

7 comments:

Ave said...

Matt gave a good talk today. Your kids were like little angels during sacrament. I couldn't believe how quiet they were, with mine acting like monkeys. Clinging, howling, monkeys. Matt said that Bucksport was closer to Belfast then it is to Ellsworth, he should put the word in to move you guys to our branch. Wouldn't that be great! We need more people.

Kris said...

Oh, I love all these pictures Joey! I love the ones of the kids all dressed up for Easter. They look so darling and even all smiling, I am impressed you got the pictures so early in the morning. Zach looks especially handsome. Also, the first picture (legos) totally cracks me up!! And a rare picture of you, you are always behind the camera. You are pretty as always - such great hair! :)

HeatherT said...

It's really fun to see all of the pictures! And those were some great pictures of your kids on Easter morning. Even one where they are all looking at the camera!

Katie said...

It looks like you had a great Easter! Ive missed seeing pictures on your blog! I love the one of Zach all dressed up, I love little boys in suits!

Gabriela said...

Peeps-I miss peeps!

My mom brought us the same Easter dying set-I loved that it came with little cups to dye the eggs in-I can never find enough mugs.

I love the one of Noah smiling with the eggs,

And Kate in the Lego box totally cracks me up too. :)

Wow-you and Ave are in the same ward? Small blog world. Hi Ave!

Dawn said...

I love all the pictures, but especially the first one - what a hoot!

I can't believe you got them all to be still for a picture.

Martie said...

I love the pictures. You have a beautiful family!

It looks like you had a great Easter.

Take care,

Martie
mom to 9