Thursday, April 16, 2009

On the road again!

Matt's car is fixed, so I am free to roam again. :-) It was such a nice sight to see the Yukon sitting in the driveway this morning. The kids and I went to the grocery store, we went to the park, and now I am at my parents' updating here. Time flies when we are out and about, and when I am blogging! It is time to drag the kids out of here, so we can be home when Zoe, Emily, and Eleanor get home. Once again, I wanted to check everyone's blog and once again I have run out of time. :-(

4 comments:

Kris said...

That is great to have your car back! Good deal. I liked the part about Zach and Eleanor wanting to be called Zachary and Ellie. Do you think it will catch on? I think Ellie is such a cute name. I hope you have a great weekend!

Gabriela said...

Yay for fixed cars. When mine is out of commission, which is like every other week, I am just grouchy. I need my freedom!

Dawn said...

I'm glad you have your wheels again!

The poopy story gave me a good chuckle.

Martie said...

Isn't it fabulous to have your own wheels and be able to come and go as you please?! Yay for fixed cars!;O)

Martie
mom to 9