Friday, April 10, 2009

Datenight

Zoe made a mobile about the circulatory system Tuesday evening, which was due today. My heart sank this afternoon when I noticed her mobile hanging in the same spot it has been all week. She forgot it! I learned after school that half of her class forgot their projects or didn't complete them. She'll bring it to school on Monday with no penalty.

Zach and Kate enjoyed some of their eggs today...until they got to the yolks. I think Emily is our only child who will eat and enjoy all of an egg. Zoe hates eggs.

I started reading "Lone Survivor" yesterday by Marcus Luttrell. It is very interesting. I read whenever I sit down to feed Noah, which is still quite often. He likes to eat and sleep at the same time. It gives me an excuse to sit and relax...until one of the other children needs me to get up and do something. Around 3:15 this afternoon, I was holding Noah who was asleep, and all of my other children were either complaining, crying, or wanting something. I tried to ignore them, but they were just too loud and persistent!

My mom is watching the rascals, I mean darling children of mine this evening. She brought the kids food from McDonalds for dinner. They were happily eating when we left. Matt and I watched "Chuck" and "The Office". It is so quiet here! (Noah is eating and sleeping.) It is time to get back home, though.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I'm glad you had a nice quiet date night. Your mom is so great. I hope you have a fun Easter - at least your eggs are already colored, that is always a little stressful with little kids I think! fragile eggs, staining dyes, good times....

Dawn said...

Sounds like fun chaos.

How far away from Augusta are you?