Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday, April 19th

Matt went to Bangor for Pushaw's unit conference and the rest of us went to Ellsworth. Zach was a challenge for the first 5 minutes of Sacrament meeting, but after reminding him how good he is when he goes with daddy, he started acting better. Zoe held Noah and I held Kate until after the Sacrament. Then I brought Noah and Kate into the Primary room, so I could feed Noah. Kate wondered around and Noah crawled around when he was done eating and I listened to the talks. I had a small Sunday School class, but it was a good class. We had great discussions about the gifts of the Spirit and President Dauk gave me permission to go 10 minutes over, but I ended only a few minutes past our end time.

FYI: Emily is being baptized on her birthday...which is only 2 weeks away!

Zoe made pancakes for lunch when we got home. I think she used tablespoons instead of teaspoons for the baking soda. There were several comments about the yucky pancakes, but I hadn't tried them yet and I told the kids to stop being rude. Well, after I tried one, I was impressed that the kids ate more than one bite. They were having seconds! I didn't make it past a few bites.

4 comments:

HeatherT said...

WOW! I can't believe Emily is that old.
I hope you have great weather for spring break this week. Ours is beautiful now.

Janae said...

What good eaters you have;) they must have been hungry:)
I am wondering when was Kate's b-day? did i miss it or was it awhile ago? I don't have her on my b-day calendar yet.

Janae said...

or Noah either... i better get with it!

Robyn Jones said...

I amke mistakes like that with the pancakes...and I am old...LOL!