Friday, December 14, 2012

Hold your kids close

My thoughts & prayers are with the families who have lost loved ones today in Connecticut.  Tears come to my eyes every time I think of the children who were killed.  It is so horrible!
I picture Kate & I walking out of her school this afternoon hand and hand, talking about her day.  A live horse & goat came to visit her school today and they brought candy canes to share!  My heart hurts for the parents in Connecticut who now don't have precious little hands to hold and who will never enjoy the company of their children again here on earth.
I am so grateful for my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am grateful that I have been sealed to Matt & my children for time & all eternity.  I am grateful that these children who were murdered today will live with God forever and have eternal life.  I am grateful for an eternal perspective.  I am grateful to still have time here to be with my children and to love them.

No comments: