Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Yay, the museum!

Without planning it, we arrived at the Children's Museum in time for face painting this afternoon. The kids were able to go throughout the rest of the day with beautiful artwork on their faces. Watch out for the dragon!



A younger artist did Emily's snake and then she went to the very talented artist for her flower.
Noah stopped long enough to get some dots.
Eleanor had a hard time deciding what she wanted, so she went last. She finally decided on a beautiful flower.
These boats are great for practicing colors with Noah. He's usually more interested in throwing them into the water than learning their colors, but I try.


Zoe & Emily had Activity Days this evening. They picked out fabric to make pajama bottoms. It was hard for them to choose what they wanted with so many options, but they finally picked what they wanted. Zoe's fabric is on the left and Emily's is on the right. They are looking forward to new pajama bottoms!


I overheard this conversation yesterday that Zoe & Eleanor had.
Eleanor: "I have a boyfriend."
Zoe: "You don't have a boyfriend."
Eleanor: "Yes I do!"
Zoe: "Oh, you mean you have a friend and he is a boy."
Eleanor: "No, I mean I love him and he loves me"
Yes, we have our work cut out for us with Eleanor!

3 comments:

Janae said...

so fun! Very fancy face painting. What a fun summer day you guys had:)

Cindy said...

I love catching up with your family through your blog! They're all so big, though. *Sigh*

Good luck with Eleanor and her "boyfriend". I thought I had it rough with McKaylie and she's 10! ha ha

Thanks for the comment you left. I need to hear that today.

Mal said...

haha, that's so funny with Eleanor. I love the faces! That dragon looks pretty awesome!