Thursday, July 15, 2010

Craig Pond

A great place to catch frogs!








We went to swim lessons before our Craig Pond adventure. Zoe has been watching Noah at home for me while I'm at the pool with Emily, Eleanor, Zach, & Kate on Thursday and Friday mornings. That has been so nice! Zoe would rather be at home than sitting around at the pool, so she thinks it is nice, too.

After our Craig Pond adventure we spent a few hours with my parents at their house. My parents & I played a game of Phase 10. I was the big loser, but I still had fun. :-)

There was a bit of monkeying around while eating when we got home. Noah decided to paint himself with yogurt...

and Kate was using her banana as a phone.

Silly monkeys!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That looks like a lot of fun. My kids LOVE catching frogs!

MJ said...

Omigoodness I would DIE!!! I'm so scared of frogs!!! They're the equivalent of zombies to me!

My parents have TONS of toads in their yard, and I cannot properly express how badly they freak me out.

I stepped on one when I was in middle school, in high heels. Grossed me out and I've never been able to touch one since.