Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tent Community

We have the grocery store tent.

We have the library tent.

We have the housing tents.


Tents are fun as long as your younger siblings don't knock them down!

At 2:30pm, I was ready to leave the tent community and enjoy some other adventures. We ran some errands and then we went to a playground in Brewer. We stopped at McDonalds for hot fudge sundaes.

The playground we went to is near a pool, which sparked interest to go swimming, so we went back home to change and then we went to the evening swim at "our" pool.

Noah has become attached to this Lightning McQueen car. It has gone everywhere with him today.


Zoe called me when we were at the pool. I talked with her last night as well. She sounded less homesick tonight than last night. She is having fun and Millie likes having her around, so all is well there. :-)

Matt and I are currently hooked on the show, Top Shot. We've watched 2 episodes so far on hulu. It's fun to sit and watch a show together after the kids are in bed. :-)

2 comments:

Kris said...

Oh Joey, you are such a fun mom. I would not have patience for the tent community but I'm sure the kids loved it! So creative too. I WOULD have loved to join you for the hot fudge sundaes though!

Mal said...

That's fun! We've been building forts with Madie every now and then. She thinks they're a lot of fun to play peek-a-boo in!