Thursday, July 08, 2010

Swim Lessons

Kate had her first swim lesson today. She is a great swimmer for a 3 year old. I think watching her siblings do swim lessons and being at the pool every summer has given her a head start. Plus, she is not afraid to go under the water. I am impressed with both Kate & Zach as I watch them swim under the water without plugging their noses. Here are some pictures I took of swim lessons today.

Watch out for the alligators!

You want Kate to float on her back? No problem.

A game of Ring around the Rosie. The kids blow bubbles in the water instead of falling down. They love it!

Look at me, mom!

The kids get to jump into the deep water at the end of the lesson.

Today was Eleanor's first swim lesson in the deep water. She did great!

Here she is practicing her backstroke - Tickle, T, Slap.

Here is Zach running in the shallow water at the beginning of his swim lesson.

Here is Emily coming up for air during her breaststroke.


Zoe went swimming with Daisy & Anna at their Grandma's pool during swim lessons. That left me the responsibility to keep Noah out of the pool. He was content most of the time to be held while I snapped pictures of the kids.

No comments: