Saturday, July 17, 2010

Home Alone

Zoe, Kate, & Noah spent most of the day with my parents. Matt took Emily, Eleanor, & Zach fishing with Jason, Kai, & Koa. That left me HOME ALONE! So what did I do? CLEAN! Matt told me to clean for an hour and then sit down and read, but I couldn't do that. I had hours and hours of uninterrupted cleaning time that I needed to take advantage of. Most of the house looks and feels clean now and it feels great!


Look what Matt & the kids brought home. Matt cooked it up for dinner. :-)

Zoe is spending one more night with my parents. They took her out to dinner and I'm sure she loved the alone time with them.

Emily spent most of the evening reading. She is reading Anne of Green Gables. One of my favorites! I was going to read it out loud to the older girls, but Emily decided she wanted to read it herself. She had a hard time getting into it and I'm not sure she is totally into it yet, but she is sticking with it.

Noah somersaulted out of his crib this evening. For tonight, he is sleeping on the floor with the rest of his siblings...right where he wants to be. I find this funny because Zoe would much rather be in a bed than on the floor. If only she could fit in the crib.

No comments: