Friday, July 09, 2010

Lots of swimming

The kids had swim lessons again this morning. Zach loves to jump into the deep end!


We went back to swim in the afternoon (we have to take advantage of these hot, sunny, gorgeous July days!), but we left a bit early because Zoe & Zach were suffering from ear aches. I need to do a better job of making sure their ears are dry after swimming and I've read that a drop or 2 of alcohol & distilled white vinegar equally mixed will help prevent Swimmer's Ear. Any other suggestions?

Matt went to a class this afternoon/evening with Jason, so the kids & I visited with my mom when she got home from work. My mom & I played a game of Phase 10 before I came home with Kate & Noah. Zoe, Emily, Eleanor, & Zach are staying with my parents this evening. Hopefully, Zoe & Zach will sleep well and everyone will get a good night's rest.

I need to start displaying artwork again that the kids did during the school year. Eleanor's beach sandals have been up on the wall for awhile now.

1 comment:

Janae said...

I have always just done the drops of alcohol after swimming in each ear and it seems to help a ton! Very nice sandals Eleanor:)