Monday, July 12, 2010

All in a day

Rowing is a great way to start the day!


Adding jewelry to an outfit is a must!

How blessed we are to be able to go raspberry picking right outside our door!


I FOUND MY PHONE! I was looking under my chair for Noah's shoe when I had the thought of how wonderful it would be if I found my phone under the chair. Then I had the thought to look under the chair cushion...AND THERE WAS MY PHONE! I would have found it sooner if I had paid more attention to the low-battery phone noise Zoe was hearing when she was sitting in the chair earlier in the day. I am so glad that I have my phone back!

All is good with Noah after his 2 year check up. He is healthy and on the go, even after getting a shot.

Well, it was good until Zoe started messing with him.



We had FHE (with Zach crying because his ear hurt). Zoe is finally on the mend and now Zach is suffering. We are supposed to have a healthy summer here!

I went over to my mom's after FHE to watch "Dear John". We have several chick flicks that we want to watch together, so we took advantage of this night when my dad was away. We had fun. :-)

3 comments:

Kris said...

I'm so glad you found your phone! How exciting! Noah is so cute on the rowing machine. I hope Zach's ear gets better fast.

Mal said...

Ugh, good luck with the sicknesses. I had ear aches for an uncommonly long time. I remember my last one being around 12 or 13 years. It was also the worst!

Janae said...

So excited you found your phone! I love it when lost things are finally found:) doug found our remote that had been missing for awhile now and it was just plain exciting:)i would like to know your movie review of dear jon. lexi wants to see it and i have not seen it yet.