Sunday, July 18, 2010

Busy in Primary

I taught Eleanor's Primary class today and then Matt & I were in charge of the nursery. It was an exhausting day!

Zoe left with JoDee & Eden after church to be their nanny for the week. The little girl, Millie is so cute! She is almost 2, so Zoe will be busy. :-) I hope Millie warms up to Zoe quickly.

The rest of us went over to my parents' house for a yummy pot roast dinner. We came home long enough to get settled in and to have Family Council before I left with my mom to go visit teach Marilyn. Marilyn is 79 years old and she is awesome! She is new to our list and we are excited to be able to visit her. Her daughter, Tasha who lives in Deer Isle was on our list, but now she is not. We now get to travel to Brooklin, which is about 45 minutes away, but the drive is always pleasant when it is just me & my mom. :-) It was nice to have such a beautiful, peaceful drive and visit after the busy day at church I had!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I'm glad you had a peaceful end to the day. That is dedication to drive that far to visit teach!!

I still can't believe Zoe is being a nanny - she will probably love it AND have a renewed appreciation for you.

I bet you are enjoying your clean house - I would do the same thing if I found myself home alone I think! It is so nice to dig in and get a lot of stuff done - uninterrupted!