Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The rain went away!

Thank goodness for a nice afternoon after a rainy morning! It was a perfect afternoon for the park. I had little energy, so I sat on the bench as much as I could and let Emily take pictures of the fun. She took 70 pictures! Here are several of my favorites.









Here is Noah stumbling backwards after spinning on the tire swing.

Emily took a lot of pictures of Noah. When I encouraged her to take more pictures of the other kids she replied, "But they're boring!" Noah IS at the super cute 2 year old stage and I must admit that I've been taking more pictures of him lately, too.


2 comments:

Kris said...

Emily, I LOVE your pictures! It's fun to see the park from a different angle.

Mal said...

Good job, Emily! That first one in particular is really great!